It is the responsibility of the student's parents, guardian, or caretaker to obtain all of the necessary papers listed below. Registration requirements and procedures as mandated by state, county, and CNUSD are as follows:
1. Call the school office for an appointment (951)739-5655. Ask for Maria/Secretary
2. Parent, Court-appointed Legal Guardian, or Caregiver (the person with whom the student lives) along with a current photo ID (passport, driver license) must accompany the student.
Polio K - 1st 4 doses required with no age constraints.
3 doses meet requirements if last dose given after age 4
(If not, an additional dose is needed.)
DTP, DtaP K – 1st 5 doses required with no age constraints.
(under age 7) 4 doses meet requirement if last dose given after age 4.
(If not, an additional dose is needed)
TD 2nd – 12th 3 doses required (7 & over). An additional dose is
needed if last dose is given before age 2.
MMR K – 7th 2 doses required. (1st dose given on or after 1st birthday)
8th – 12th 1 dose required
Hepatitis B K – 7th 3 doses required OR positive Hep B surface antibody
Titer (blood test)
Varicella K 1 dose required or provide documentation of disease
(Chicken Pox) 1st – 12th Provide documentation of disease OR
New students entering CA schools for the first time:
Under 13 years: 1 dose 13 years and over: 2 doses
TB Test also called K – 12th New registration into a Riverside County School requires
PPD-Mantoux proof of a negative skin test done within 15 months of
If you are in need of any of the above immunizations, contact your family physician or the local health department.
4. Unofficial Transcript - Please bring previous school classes/grades/and withdrawal grades (classes/grades that the student is taking during the present trimester). New Kindergarten students do not apply.
5. Birth Certificate may be substituted with adoption papers, passport, or court orders.
6. Current gas, water, trash, or electrical bill ONLY with parent, guardian, or caregiver's name/address on it must be brought also. If the student and parent lives with another family, then the person whose name and address appears on the bill must also come to the registration appointment along with their bill and photo ID.
10. Completed CNUSD registration packet. Packets will be available in the office by February 27, 2012
**Notice: In the event that it is determined a false, misleading, or deliberate omission of information is used to establish residency and secure registration in the District, such registration shall be considered null and void.