Information and Websites for TeachersThese links are to assist the Highland staff with their professional duties.i-ReadyCentral
INFO ON STUDENT LOGIN:
There is a change from past practices, as we were able to use generic usernames and passwords. Here is what the student usernames and passwords will look like:
Student ID number
Capital First Initial lower case last initial birthday
Example (Student’s name is John Doe. His birthday is January 1, 2010
(NO leading zeroes needed for single digit birth months and days.)cnusd.illuminateed.com
NOTE: There is no www on this web address and there is 'ee'You do not use your email address to sign on only your username.SST Information and Forms - SST materials are found by clicking the link to the left marginCNUSD Learning Zone 2.0 *Updated 6/19/17
You must first get a log-in pageRSA Soft Tokens - Select "For assistance with your RSA token
please click here: RSA Self Help Portal"Common Core Sites:IllustrativeMathematics.org
Created math lessons for all grades. Select from the Content Standards in centerEmail firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for email updates:SBAC Test Information Sites:
This is the practice test for the 2015 SBAC test
(You must use Google Chrome; it will not work with Internet Explorer)
Select “Student Interface Practice and Training Tests.”
Click on the “Sign In” button.
Select a grade level and click “Yes.”
Finally, click on the practice or training test you want students to do.
This takes you directly to the Resources and Documentation with Activities page which Kari showedSBAC Performance Tasks (sbac.portal.airast.org) *Added 10/14/14This page was shown by Kari Burns during staff meetingSmarter Balanced Practice Test - Student Sign-in *Updated 9/19/14(Must access this portal through Google Chrome)SBAC Accommodations InformationELD Standards Links
- ELD Overview and Proficiency Level Descriptors (PDF)
- Kindergarten - Color (PDF) | Kindergarten - Black and White (PDF)
- Grade 1 - Color (PDF) | Grade 1 - Black and White (PDF)
- Grade 2 - Color (PDF) | Grade 2 - Black and White (PDF)
- Grade 3 - Color (PDF) | Grade 3 - Black and White (PDF)
- Grade 4 - Color (PDF) | Grade 4 - Black and White (PDF)
- Grade 5 - Color (PDF) | Grade 5 - Black and White (PDF)
- Grade 6 - Color (PDF) | Grade 6 - Black and White (PDF)
· All staff and students accounts will be linked through AD (Active Directory) with SSO (Single Sign On)
· Instead of going to DiscoveryEducation.com staff will now go to cnusd.discoveryeducation.com
· All accounts and usernames have been merged based on your staff emails; in addition class rosters are now automated.
Student’s grades 3-12 will have the same SSO as teachers logging in with just their student ID# now, PROVIDED they have
logged into the computer with their student ID# and did NOT use the schools generic mascot username. See student login FAQ’s.
· Students K-2 will still use DiscoveryEducation.com with the same generic credentials cnusd<student ID#> and the password Cnusd123.
· Outside the district network, cnusd.discoveryeducation.com will use your full email address to sign in.
· Students usernames will be <studentID#>@students.cnusd.discoveryeducation.com and their current password from school to access
Discovery from home.
Office 365 Email & Master Calendar
Steps to view the Master Calendar with email are:
1. Open your email account
2. Click the calendar in the lower left hand corner a calendar will open
3. Find Share à it is in blue at the top of calendar area. Click Share
4. Click Add Calendar
5. Type “hiescalendar” where the cursor is and click OK
6. Select the first “hiescalendar” that shows and click OK
7. On the left side, be sure HIESCalendar is checked
Welcome to QLibrary LinkOther Sites:
NewsELA.com - This service provides news stories from many different areas. Each new story can have the
readability level changed down to grade 4 to meet students' needs. This could be great for
current events, science and other purposes. (There is a required free registration required
after a couple of free uses.)
BookFlix through Corona Public Library - Once at the Library webpage, click Children's tab. Log in
with your library card.Create and customize your own speaking characters for reports or other projects.