The goals of the Citrus Hills Intermediate Choir class is:
- to learn as much about music and singing as possible.
- to understand and experience the joy of being a part of a performing music ensemble.
- to have fun.
Choir enrollment requires a full year commitment. (There is a two week grace period when school begins)
- Request choir on your paper Registration form (Beginning, Intermediate/8th)
- Complete the Elective Registration form on the website. GO TO REGISTRATION FORM HERE.
- Auditions will take place after the start of school for Honors Choir.
Last Modified on February 3, 2018