In choir class, students will learn to read, listen to, and analyze music. They will apply vocal and instrumental musical skills in performing a varied repertoire of music. Students will analyze the role of music in past and present cultures throughout the world by learning to sing a variety of songs. They will also develop creative skills in problem solving, communication, and management of time and resources that contribute to lifelong learning and career skills.
The goals of the Citrus Hills Intermediate Choir class is:
- To learn as much about music and singing as possible.
- To understand and experience the joy of being a part of a performing music ensemble.
- To have FUN!
Due to concert commitments, choir enrollment requires a full year commitment. (There is a two week grace period after school begins)
- Request choir on your paper Course Request form (Beginning, Intermediate/8th)
- Complete the Elective Registration form on this website. ELECTIVES REGISTRATION form here
- Auditions will take place after the start of school for Honors Choir.