How To Log Into i-Ready From Home
For Printable PDF: Click here for how to log-in
Here are the steps for logging in to i-Ready from home.
- From your browser, go to cnusd.k12.ca.us.
- From the district homepage, select STUDENTS.
- They will be prompted to log into their account.
- For all grade levels, the USERNAME is their school email. All students have an account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passwords: Use the same one you do at school.
- K-3 = first initial capitalized, second initial lowercase followed by birthdate. He is an example: Dk7132006 (July 13, 2006)
- 4-6 = Whatever they set up in their classroom
- This will open up the student’s personal portal page. On the left side, they will select the option “Pre-K-5” next to the purple dot.
- This will open up a purple menu. From there, they will select “i-Ready”.
At this point, they should be logged in and ready to go! Here are some things to consider when logging in or if it does not work:
- iReady does not work with tablets or phones.
- It does work on a Mac when using Safari.
- If you are unable to use it while using Chrome, you may need to update the flash, otherwise try using internet explorer.
- The birthdate does not use zeros to “fill” values. (i.e. if you use “07” instead of “7” for July, it will not work).