PRE-AP (HONORS) REQUIREMENTS
CRITERIA FOR ENROLLING STUDENTS INTO PRE-AP COURSES:
(Language Arts, Science, and History)
- The student requested the class on their registration form.
- The student has an overall GPA of 3.4 in the last semester.
- The student has a B+ or better in each subject requested.
- The student is Above Standard on the California State Tests (SBAC)
(Accelerated Math 7, Integrated Math 8)
Students are recommended by the district based on the following:
- District Placement Exam results
- iReady assessments
- SBAC test scores at or above standard
- Math grades and overall GPA
- Teacher survey