WHAT IS PARENT CONNECT?
This is a program currently being implemented in our district’s schools that allows parents to track their student’s performance. Parent Connect is a great way to monitor your child’s progress and help them continue to excel at their school through effective communication between all stakeholders
This includes: Attendance, Gradebook Information, Marks, Schedule, Transcripts, GPA, etc.
HOW DO I LOG INTO PARENT CONNECT?
*** IMPORTANT: You may need to allow pop-ups for this site in your Internet web browser ***
IF YOU KNOW YOUR PASSWORD:
* Enter your PIN #: 1151402 & Password (case sensitive)
* Select LOG IN
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR PASSWORD:
* Select the FORGET YOUR PASSWORD? link
* Enter in this email address: email@example.com
* A temporary password will be emailed to you.
* Once it is received log into the PC website and enter your PIN # 1151402 & your Temporary Password
*** If there is no email address OR an incorrect email is listed above, please go to your school sites office to update your information so you can log into Parent Connect**HOW DO I NAVIGATE PARENT CONNECT?
* Parents can click on the “Q Parent Connect How To” link on the Parent Connect website (https://parentconnect.cnusd.k12.ca.us)
* FAQ’s can be found in the upper right hand corner of the Parent Connect website
Additional links and information will also be available on your school website: http://www.cnusd.k12.ca.us/hiesSo you are logged in and what to see all the good information...
We appreciate you using this means to remain connected on how your child is doing in school. Directions for viewing all assignments on a cell phone or computer are below.
For questions regarding ParentConnect, please call the school's office at 736-3308. For questions regarding your child's academic progress, including grades, please contact your child's teacher.