Students will leave El Cerrito Middle School on track to graduate from high school prepared for college, career, and global citizenship.
The foundation of El Cerrito Middle School is a positive approach to learning by weaving "Rigor, Relevance, relationships, Respect, Responsibility, and Results" into the learning experience.
School-wide Achievement Goals
- Meet or exceed achievement standards on SBAC assessments
- Perform in the Healthy Fitness Zone (HFZ) in each area of the California Physical Fitness Test
- Achieve a 3.0 grade point average (GPA) or higher with no D's of F's
- Maintain 97% attendance, which includes not being tardy to class
- Earn citizenship grades that are Satisfactory or Outstanding