CNUSD Enrollment Requirements
Welcome to the Corona-Norco Unified School District Registration Resource Website.
Additional forms may be required at the school site. (Locate School Contact Information)
The following documents MUST be presented at the time of registration at the school site:
1. PROOF OF BIRTH (Birth Certificate, Passport, or Baptism Certificate) Legal v. Other Name
2. IMMUNIZATION RECORDS (Minimum Immunization Requirements) New Requirements
3. PROOF OF CURRENT GRADE LEVEL (If grade is not age appropriate. Proof would include current report card or other documents from the prior school indicating grade level.)
4. INDIVIDUALIZED EDUCATION PLAN (IEP), if applicable
5. CURRENT PHOTO IDENTIFICATION OF PARENT/GUARDIAN
6. VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCE (Current utility bill: water, gas, electric, or disposal services ONLY)**
7. PRINTABLE FORMS (Available online or at the school site)
HIGH SCHOOLS ONLY
Incoming 9th graders are required to present a report card at time of registration
Incoming 10th-12th graders must present an unofficial transcript.
Incoming 10th-12th graders must provide a copy of their CAHSEE test scores (California only).
**If living in the residence of another person, that person must accompany the parent at the time of registration and present their utility bill and current photo ID. Both parties must complete the affidavit stipulating the registering parent lives in the residence of another person. The parent must present their photo ID and then may register.
A registration determined to be secured by false, misleading, or deliberate omission of information to establish residency in the Corona-Norco Unified School District will be considered null and void.