Welcome to the Corona High School Library
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Hours may vary during testing, minimum days and scheduled meetings.
Click this link to search our library's book collection.
- Four books may be checked out with an ID card for 21 days and may be renewed two times.
- Reference materials, and magazines are available for use within the library.
- Replacement costs will be assessed for damaged or lost materials.
- Computers are available for school work only.
- Students must have a signed District acceptable-use permit on file to access the Internet.
- ID's are required for all password resets.
- Students who enter the library during class time must either be with a teacher or have a pass and sign in.
- All CHS and CNUSD rules are enforced in the library.
- Keep all food and drinks outside the library (bottled water is okay).
- Students are expected to be respectful and considerate of other library users and staff.
Censorship: Please note that Corona High School Staff does not censor books. If you find your reading materials offensive in any way, please return them to the Library.