Need Help Getting Started?
What if I did not receive a PIN # and a Password?
You may be required to provide proof of ID before PIN/Password request is completed.
- PIN #"s and temporary Passwords were generated on March 1st.
- The initial distribution of PIN #"s, temporary Passwords, and instructions were distributed at Open House. Please double check to see if your student has this informational flier.
- If you still need assistance, please contact your school requesting your PIN # and a temporary Password
What if I am unable to log in?
- Double check that you are entering the PIN and Password correctly. Passwords are case sensitive.
I have entered in my PIN and Password correctly, but cannot see the Parent Connect page.
- Be sure that you do not have any Pop-up Blockers enabled.
- How to disable Pop-up Blocker (by browser).
Who do I contact if I forget my PIN or Password?
- If you have lost your password, you can request a temporary password by contacting your school
What if I am unable to see all of my student"s grades/assignments?
For more answers to commonly asked questions, please visit the ParentConnection FAQ page.
- Some teachers may still be in the process of transitioning to Grade Book, which links directly with ParentConnection. If you are unable to see your student's information regarding a particular class, please e-mail that teacher directly.