Success for Middle School,
...your Career!Middle/Intermediate SchoolThe Corona-Norco Unified School District has placed student readiness for college and careers as a top priority, which has led to Norco Intermediate's implementation of the Success for High School, College, and Careers elective course to 8th grade students. Students who elect to take this elective wheel - an elective that rotates through three different classes all geared towards college and career readiness each trimester - learn the processes of selecting a career, the education necessary to obtain their career goals, and the lifestyle provided by their career selection. The Success for High School, College, and Career program at Norco Intermediate is dedicated to providing students with knowledge and tools for a better future.
- Forgotten in the Middle - This 76-page booklet provides an overview of what students should be accomplishing at the middle school level to prepare them for high school, college, and beyond.
Meet Our 8th Grade Teachers:
- Mr. Melendez - Prepares students for high school and reviews the Cal State University system.
- Mrs. Peterson - Introduces students to the University of California system, private colleges and universities, and military careers.
- Mr. Des Rochers - Conducts in-depth career research, including salaries and education requirements, while exposing students to living on a budget.
Beyond Intermediate School...Click on the navigation bar to the left to get more information on high school, college, and career information, including helpful links and other resources to guide you and your child through a life filled with success.
- High School Tools - Find the 4 key documents to help you guide and track your performance throughout high school.
- College & Career Tools - Find numerous, helpful links to assist you with researching college and finding that perfect career based on your personality, income, and more!