CN    Open Enrollment & Transfer Instructions



 The following dates have been established as the “OPEN ENROLLMENT”    

period for the 2016-2017 school year:

DECEMBER 1, 2015  TO  JANUARY 15, 2016

 Click Here for Transfer Frequently Asked Questions

Applications for School of Choice transfers (between CNUSD schools)
may be obtained at the following locations:

      CNUSD District Office 2820 Clark Ave., Norco, CA, 92860
                                                Phone: (951) 736-5111

            Or downloaded from the CNUSD website at


If you live in the CNUSD attendance area - you will need to complete a transfer request by filling out the proper form. If you are currently attending a school on a transfer, you do not need to renew that transfer to remain at that school. As long as you maintain continuous residency in the Corona-Norco Unified School District your transfer shall continue until your child receives a transfer to a new school or leaves the district. Please note, if your 6thor 8th grader is attending a transfer school, they will matriculate to the intermediate or high school based on your residence address.

If you live outside CNUSD attendance area - you will need to renew your transfer permit annually. By getting a release from your home school district, and submitting it to CNUSD District Office, Student Services, between December 1, 2015 and January 15, 2016.

PLEASE NOTE: Completed applications must be returned to the District Office.

Transfer requests are granted based on space availability. Letters of decision for Clara Barton Elementary will be mailed no later than March 1st, 2016. Letters of  decision for all other school sites will be mailed no later than May 1st, 2016. 

Back to the Top