The Raney library is open to serve students with research and reading needs from 7:00am to 3:30pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesdays are Early Release Days and the Library closes at 1:00pm. Students may use the library during their lunch period by obtaining a pass from any teacher.
School Library Clerk:
Destiny Card Catalog - View books and resources available at the Raney campus by clicking on the link below. It is only accessible when you are on the Raney Intermediate School campus. http://destiny.cnusd.k12.ca.us/
- Create a stimulating educational environment that promotes lifelong learning by encouraging reading and nurturing curiosity.
- Teach students to understand research as a learning process.
- Act as a research for the school community in researching academic topics, integrating information into the curriculum, and capitalizing on interdisciplinary connections.
- Develop numerous learning resources and delivery systems which encourage students to be effective user of information.
- Provide leadership in understanding and applying various technologies to student's academic needs.
OverDrive - A new Online Digital library available to Raney Students. Click on link below to go to library
Patron ID number is your student ID number