Return to Headlines

McKinley Elementary's Fall 2018 TK & Kindergarten Pre-Enrollment

Here is the vital information for incoming Fall 2018 Kindergarteners!



For Kindergarten: Children must be 5-years old by September 1, 2018

For Transitional Kindergarten: Children must turn 5 between September 2 and December 2, 2018.

Registration by appointment only.   Call 951-736-7190 to make an appointment.  Appointments will begin in March 2018.  (As of January 1, 2016, ALL immunizations are required for entry to Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten)

Parents need to bring completed registration packets to their appointments.  You can download the Registration packet from the District website.


  • You must reside within our Attendance Boundries or have approval letter of Intra-District Transfer/School of Choice Transfer to setup an appointment.
  • Students do NOT need to be present at the time of registration.
  • Click on the following link for Online Registration.
      1. Select ‘Printable Forms’ located to the left
      2. Complete forms #1-6 online
      3. Print 1 copy of each form and bring to your appointment
      4. After you print forms, select ‘Pre-Enrollment’ located to the left
      5. Click on ‘Start a New Enrollment’
      6. Enter your email and create a password in the password field
      7. Complete pre-enrollment process
      8. Print form and bring to your appointment

      Note: If you do not have access to a computer, you can visit the following locations:

      • Parent Center (Printing available)
      152 E. Sixth St
      Corona, CA 92879
      (951) 273-3132
      M-TH: 8:00am-6:30pm
      Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
    • Feel free to contact us at (951) 736-7190, if you have any questions.

You will also need to provide the following documents in addition to packet and/or printable forms: 

  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records
  • Photo I.D. of the parent
  • Utility Bill: Gas, Water, Electric, or Trash Services Only; Bill must be under parent's name. If you rent/lease and the name of utility holder is different than parent, that person must come in with you to present Photo ID and sign a residing affidavit. This must be done prior to your appointment or at the time of appointment, registration will not be completed if Utility Bill is missing.