Fall 2018 Pre-Enrollment (1st - 6th grade)
- You must reside within our Attendance Boundries or have approval letter of Intra-District Transfer/School of Choice Transfer to setup an appointment.
- Students do NOT need to be present at the time of registration.
- Click on the following link for Online Registration.
- Select ‘Printable Forms’ located to the left
- Complete forms #1-7 online
- Print 1 copy of each form and bring to your appointment
- After you print forms, select ‘Pre-Enrollment’ located to the left
- Click on ‘Start a New Enrollment’
- Enter your email and create a password in the password field
- Complete pre-enrollment process
- Print form and bring to your appointment
Note: If you do not have access to a computer, you can visit the following locations:
- Parent Center
152 E. Sixth St
Corona, CA 92879
Feel free to contact us at (951) 736-7190, if you have any questions.
You will also need to provide the following documents in addition to packet and/or printable forms:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Photo I.D. of the parent
- Utility Bill: Gas, Water, Electric, or Trash Services Only; Bill must be under parent's name. If you rent/lease and the name of utility holder is different than parent, that person must come in with you to present Photo ID and sign a residing affidavit. This must be done prior to your appointment or at the time of appointment, registration will not be completed if Utility Bill is missing.