February 14, 2017
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
- Seniors: If you are not signed up for the 2017 remind, text @mrsjstiv to 81010. Make sure that you get all the important information you need.
- Senior Shirts are now on sale for all seniors in the student store for $10. Bring your ID. RAWR!
- Grad Nite tickets are now on sale for $120 with ASB and $125 without ASB. Tickets will be on sale until they are sold out. If you purchased a Senior Value Pack at registration, you can come by the student store to pick up your permission slip/ ticket.
- Hey Panthers! Happy Valentine’s Day! Show that special someone how much you care by sending him or her some roses and balloons! Stop by the student store to pre-order.
- Panthers: Finding Neverland tickets for Sadie Hawkins are now on sale! This week early ticket prices are $19 with ASB and $20 without ASB. If you are bringing a guest from another school, you must have a guest pass filled out prior to purchasing the guest ticket. This dance will feature an amazing DJ, FREE Photo Booth, FREE Chocolate fountain and drinks for sale. Don’t wait. Ticket prices will increase as time goes on, get your tickets early!
- Panthers, the last district Unity camp will be March 17-19! Don’t miss your last opportunity this year to experience Camp! Seniors, this will be your last opportunity to go to camp EVER! See Ms. Loza in F2 to get your delegate packet. Packets must be turned in Friday 2/24
- There will be a Mecha meeting today after school in room F2.
- Leadership Care Council is providing a Valentine's Day themed photo station with fun props today during both lunches. Come take a picture to celebrate the day. The panther mascots will be there!
- Social Mixer will be today during both lunches.
- Seniors, come and pre-order a senior hat in the student store by the 17th and represent your class.
- Seniors: Did you forget to order your cap and gown? Call Balfour NOW at 951.547.4319. If you do not order your cap and gown, we are not responsible if your gown does not fit at graduation.
- Attention junior and senior ladies: The Powder Puff game has been postponed to Spring 2017. The game will be played in May. Paperwork is now due February 17th. No late exceptions will be accepted. As a reminder you need your physical paperwork to turn in this packet.
- Did you get mostly A's and B's on your last semester report card? You may be eligible to be a member of CSF, a state honor society. Stop by room I-6 and pick up an application from Mrs. Beyersdorf. CSF members must reapply every semester with their most recent grades. Turn in your application, copy of your report card and receipt of your dues payment to Mrs. Beyersdorf in I-6. Get it done this week!
If you’ve been here after school and notice all the gates are locked, well… listen up. In order to help keep our campus safe after hours all of our gates are secured and locked. If you’re still on campus for athletics or after school tutoring you can leave campus by the student parking lot gates close to the band room and the F-wing. All other gates are secured and cannot be used to exit the campus. Please do not attempt to use or jump the gates unless you want to enjoy watching the closed gates on a Saturday. That’s right… if you’re observed jumping a gate or contributing to the damage of school property you’ll get a Saturday school or can end up suspended from school. If you have no business on campus, you’re expected to leave campus no later than 3:00p. Be responsible panthers and use the gates appropriately.
Panthers, make sure to make good wardrobe choices when you get ready in the morning. Corona High School follows the CNUSD dress code. For more information regarding the dress code, please see the CNUSD website, the CHS student planner or the CNUSD Parent/ Student handbook that was given to you during registration.
- In order to ensure school safety, drop offs in the front office are limited to ACADEMIC related drop off only. This means that only homework or projects may be left in the office with the receptionist. Item that are not allowed to be dropped off are: balloons, flowers, money, gifts or food. Thank you in advance for keeping our front office a place of business.
Attention Panthers, Corona High School that has a new first period tardy policy. If you arrive late to first period and get marked tardy by your teacher, you will receive a lunch detention for the same day. As a reminder, you should be on campus each day by 7:30am and in class and seated by 7:40am. Arriving after 7:40am means that you are late and will receive a lunch detention in ACP.