February 21, 2017
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Boy's Tennis home vs Poly
This week is Sadie Hawkins Spirit Week! Here are the days: Tuesday-Story Time- PJ Day, Wednesday-Never Grow Up- Dress like a kid, Thursday- Shadow Peter Pan- Black Out Day, Friday- Panther Trust & Pixie Dust- Glitter/ Bling day!
Want a chance to win a date with your loved one? Post your Sadie’s proposal using the hashtag #CHStheysaidyes. For a chance to win a $50 gift card for a dinner and a movie by Friday 2/24.
Got artistic talent and are a senior? Well submit a design for the senior moral to the student store by tomorrow.
Seniors: If you are not signed up for the 2017 remind, text @mrsjstiv to 81010. Make sure that you get all the important information you need.
- Senior Shirts are now on sale for all seniors in the student store for $10. Bring your ID. RAWR!
- Grad Nite tickets are now on sale for $120 with ASB and $125 without ASB. Tickets will be on sale until they are sold out. If you purchased a Senior Value Pack at registration, you can come by the student store to pick up your permission slip/ ticket.
- Hey Panthers! Happy Valentine’s Day! Show that special someone how much you care by sending him or her some roses and balloons! Stop by the student store to pre-order.
- Panthers: Finding Neverland tickets for Sadie Hawkins are now on sale! This week early ticket prices are $19 with ASB and $20 without ASB. If you are bringing a guest from another school, you must have a guest pass filled out prior to purchasing the guest ticket. This dance will feature an amazing DJ, FREE Photo Booth, FREE Chocolate fountain and drinks for sale. Don’t wait. Ticket prices will increase as time goes on, get your tickets early!
- If you are interested in becoming a Unity leader next year, there will be a mandatory information meeting tomorrow, during both lunches in F2. There will be an application process and interviews will be held during the first week of March.
- Need Visual Art credit BUT you don't want to get dirty? Take AP Art History!!! Open to Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors. New to AP? Excellent introductory AP course, meets A-G requirements, and is weighted for your GPA, providing that competitive edge on your college applications! Go to Room C-1 at LUNCH for more information
- Link Crew is hosting a Lip Sync Battle on March 3rd. Do you want to participate? Winning contestants receive cash prizes. That’s right, Cash Cash Cash!
- Panthers, the last district Unity camp will be March 17-19! Don’t miss your last opportunity this year to experience Camp! Seniors, this will be your last opportunity to go to camp EVER! See Ms. Loza in F2 to get your delegate packet. Packets must be turned in Friday 2/24.
- Seniors: Did you forget to order your cap and gown? Call Balfour NOW at 951.547.4319. If you do not order your cap and gown, we are not responsible if your gown does not fit at graduation.
- Attention junior and senior ladies: The Powder Puff game has been postponed to Spring 2017. The game will be played in May. Paperwork is now due today! No late exceptions will be accepted. As a reminder you need your physical paperwork to turn in this packet.
- Honor Roll medal may be picked up in the AP Office during both lunches. Must have current school ID.
If you’ve been here after school and notice all the gates are locked, well… listen up. In order to help keep our campus safe after hours all of our gates are secured and locked. If you’re still on campus for athletics or after school tutoring you can leave campus by the student parking lot gates close to the band room and the F-wing. All other gates are secured and cannot be used to exit the campus. Please do not attempt to use or jump the gates unless you want to enjoy watching the closed gates on a Saturday. That’s right… if you’re observed jumping a gate or contributing to the damage of school property you’ll get a Saturday school or can end up suspended from school. If you have no business on campus, you’re expected to leave campus no later than 3:00p. Be responsible panthers and use the gates appropriately.
Panthers, make sure to make good wardrobe choices when you get ready in the morning. Corona High School follows the CNUSD dress code. For more information regarding the dress code, please see the CNUSD website, the CHS student planner or the CNUSD Parent/ Student handbook that was given to you during registration.
- In order to ensure school safety, drop offs in the front office are limited to ACADEMIC related drop off only. This means that only homework or projects may be left in the office with the receptionist. Item that are not allowed to be dropped off are: balloons, flowers, money, gifts or food. Thank you in advance for keeping our front office a place of business.
Attention Panthers, Corona High School that has a new first period tardy policy. If you arrive late to first period and get marked tardy by your teacher, you will receive a lunch detention for the same day. As a reminder, you should be on campus each day by 7:30am and in class and seated by 7:40am. Arriving after 7:40am means that you are late and will receive a lunch detention in ACP.
<p class="MsoListParagraph" style="text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1"><o:p></o:p></p>