Home of the Thunderbirds
KINDER AND NEW STUDENT 2015-2016 REGISTRATION WILL BEGIN MARCH 2ND.
YOU MAY CALL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT AS OF FEB. 10TH; PLEASE CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT! (951-736-4640)
To Qualify for Kinder 2015-2016: Child must be turning 5 yrs. on or before 09/01/15
To Qualify for TK (Transitional Kinder) 2015-2016: Child must be turning 5 yrs. between 09/02-12/02/15
Regular Hours: Early Dismissal Wed.
Kinder AM: 7:59-11:47 Kinder AM: 7:59-10:47
Kinder PM: 10:23-2:11 Kinder PM: 10:23-1:11
Grades 1-6th: 7:59-2:11 Grades 1-6th: 7:59-1:11
Grades 7-8: 7:45-2:11 Grades 7-8: 7:45-1:11
Regular Office Hours
Office Hours: 7:30-3:30
Office Phone: (951) 736-4640
Fax : (951) 736-4648
Principal: Mr. Ryan Reider
Assistant Principal: Mrs. Annette Raspudic
ALL Registrations are by appointment only! Please call our office to setup an appointment (951)736-4640
- You must reside within our Attendance Boundries or have approval letter of Intra-District Transfer/School of Choice Transfer to setup an appointment.
- Students do NOT need to present at the time of registration.
- You may come into our office and pick up a Registration Packet or click on the following link for Online Registration
You will also need to provide the following documents in addition to packet and/or printable forms:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records (incl. proof of TDAP vaccine for all incoming 7th Grade Students)
- Photo I.D. of the parent
- Utility Bill: Gas, Water, Electric, or Trash Services Only; Bill must be under parent's name. If you rent/lease and the name of utility holder is different than parent, that person must come in with you to present Photo ID and sign a residing affidavit. This must be done prior to your appointment or at the time of appointment, registration will not be completed if Utility Bill is missing.